Why Nankai University?
- International education from one of China’s most prestigious universities
- Ranked 14th overall in China and the world top 363 (QS World University Ranking 2013-2014)
- Ranked 3rd in China for Business Administration (CUCAS).
- Nankai University Business School was established in 1919 and validates the Nankai MBA program.
- Nankai University Business School is pending final AMBA accreditation in 2014 having already passed on-site accreditation.
- In 2002 Nankai Business School became a member of the Association of Asia-Pacific Business Schools.
- Nankai Business School ranked 10th in China (Forbes 2010).
- Develop your Chinese language skills as part of your course.
- The sixth largest city in China with16% annual economic growth, the fastest for any region in China.
- 30 minutes by train from Beijing.
- Tianjin is fast becoming known as China’s booming business hub.
- Home to more foreign business than Shanghai, including the only Airbus manufacturing plant outside Europe.
- Average GDP per capital higher than Shanghai and Beijing.
A World Class Education, Outstanding Student Support
- Course taught in Engilish
- No prior Chinese language needed
- Scholarships available
- 24/7 on and off campus support
- Introduction to Global Organizations through our MasterClass Programme
Two Year full-time study, including an internship and completion of a Master’s Thesis. The major functions of Business are covered as core subjects, including finance, banking, economics, stragic management, international business and marketing, There is also a wide range of elective subjects available.
As part of the program, all students go through an internship with an international to Chinese business locally in Tianjin or in the nearby region. This is an excellent opportunity for students to put their learning to the test in the real world, gain real experience, and build business networks.
Companies who provide internships include:
- BMW China
- Royal Shell Group
- Macdonald’s Food Co. Ltd.
- LVMH Group
- China Mobile
- Neusoft Group
- Xie He Medical Group
- Zheng Jun Strategic Managerial Consultation Group
Undergraduate Degree From a Recognized University
Professional or full-time work Experience For 2 Years Minimum
IELTS 5.5 Overall (or Equivalent)
RMB 1,000 (USD 164)
Payable Upon Application and Non-Refundable
RMB 400 (USD 66)
Payable Upon Confirmation of offer
RMB 75,000 (USD 12,254) per yea
On Campus Twin Room
RMB 16,200 (USD 2,647) /Academic Year